Book now . Lets celebrate your new life with a once in a life time in the island of paradise .
Best selection of Bali Honeymoon package 6 Days 5 Nights that we created special for those of you who are would like to celebrate special honeymoon or sepcial moment on Bali island. The tour package already includes accommodation, daily breakfast, lunch, candle light dinner, sunset dinner cruise, SPA package, heart shape flower petal which will be set up on the bedroom upon arrival, visit the most popular tourist places and all entrance fee.
Bali Honeymoon 6 Days 5 Nights has been designed based on our experience in the tourissy field. However the tour itinerary could be change based on your request. Please check our tour itinerary as follow and please feel free to contact us for best arrangement.
Day 1: Airport Pick up & Check in at Hotel
- Pick up at airport and transfer to hotel
- Heart shaped flower petal set on the bed upon arrival
- Honeymoon cake upon arrival with wording ” happy honeymoon ” or ” happy anniversary “
- Candle light dinner at Jimbaran Bay with beach view
Candle light dinner Menu:
- Welcome drink with sweet peanut
- Soup: sweet corn soup
- Main course: 700gr grilled lobster, 1kg grilled snapper, 500 gr grilled squid/calamary, 500gr grilled clam, steam rice, vegetable/cah kangkung, 4 kind of sauces
- Drink : 2 glasses of hatten wines
- Disset: local tropical fruit
- Special table arrangement
Day 2 :
- Free day, enjoy your time at hotel
Day 3:Water sport activities at Tanjung Benoa Beach ( Visit Turtle island ), Uluwatu Temple, Kecak and fire dance, candle light Dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
- 09:30 – Pick up at Hotel
- 10:30 – Visit Tanjung Benoa beach which popular with watersport activities such as: pasasailing, ocean walker, diving, snorkeling, banana boat and visit turtle island – note: visit turtle island included in the price .
- 12:00 – Lunch
- 15:00 – Visit Padang – Padang beach, on this place you can spend your time for an hours to enjoy the views.
- 16:00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple which popular hindus temple set on the top of cliff bank
- 18:00 – Watching Kecak and fire dance
- 19:00 – Back to Hotel
Day 4 :
- Free day, enjoy your time at hotel
Day 5: Bali Spa, Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Depart around 14.00 – 14.30 from hotel
- Duration: Approximately 07 hours
- 1 hour Traditional Balinese massage. Start with a soothing foot bath. Now that you are ease, it is time to enjoy your Balinese massage using your choice of body and senses. This treatment will improve blood circulation and relax the body.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise by Sea Safari Cruise
Sunset Dinner Cruise itinerary:
- 17:00 – arrive at Benoa harbour, boarding, welcome drink, slayer pirate, watching safety procedure and the boarding pass given.
- 18:00 – Cruise depart from Benoa harbour. At the same time you can watch the live music and perfomance on the top deck of the cruise
- 18:30 – Buffet dinner with beautiful sunset views
- 19:20 – Entertainment such as live music, games with door prizes, belly & fire dance will be on going on the top deck
- 20:00 – Finish for dinner cruise and then back to Benoa harbour
- 20:30 – Back to hotel
Day 6: Check out and transfer to airport
- 5 Nights accommodation in 1 bedroom 4 star hotel
- Return airport transport
- Honeymoon cake upon arrival
- 1 x flower petal set up on the bed upon arrival
- Comfortable air conditioned car
- 5 x breakfast at hotel
- 3 x Lunch
- One time Candle Light Dinner
- One time Sunset Dinner Cruise
- One Hours SPA Package
- All entrance fee based on tour itinerray as above
- English speaking Bali Driver
- Visit turtle island
- Government tax and service charge
- Golden Tulip Jineng resort Kuta
- Eden Hotel Kuta
- The Akmani Legian Hotel
- Grand Mega Resort Kuta
Terms and Condition:
- Above price quoted per person
- The tour is private tour, its mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car
- Tour package without hotel: Payment can do in cash upon arrival in Bali
- Tour package with Hotel: US$ 100 deposit is required since the booking confirmed.
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
- International departure is required 2 hours before need to be at airport
- Domestic departure required 1 hours before need to be at airport for check in time